EnLabel - The efficient Label Design Software
An efficient label design software for all MICROPLEX laser, inkjet and thermal printers.
EnLabel provides a complete, user-optimised label design packet with an intuitive user interface.
In addition to fixed elements such as text, barcode, lines, boxes, ellipses, it’s possible to process graphics and variable data. Variable data can be processed depending on the requirement of the label i.e. via database connection and macro scripting.
The separate print program gives access to the finished designs but no facility to carry out amendments, hence increasing the security of your application.
EnLabel supports all important functionalities which are expected from a mature label design program.
- Fixed data such as text, barcode etc.
- Variable data such as automatic numbering, sequential numbering, and database contents, etc.
- Variable data input via keyboard during printing
- Flexible Database connection (ODBC, OLEDB, Access, Excel, Lotus, Oracle, uvm.)
- Graphic elements, pictures (Jpeg, TIFF), symbols etc
- Many templates designs are available as standard like VDA; Odette, Logisticl, GHS,…..
There is a custom module for each of your requirements:
- EnLabel Basic Label design with full functionality without database functions
- EnLabel Professional Label design with full functionality, including database functions
- EnLabel Print Only Selection; previewing and printing EnLabel designs without editor
Labels are used worldwide in many applications. EnLabel also supports your application through an advanced, intuitive handling. Labels from the field of distribution, production, logistic, sales, medicine, etc. can be designed quickly and easily with numerous of templates.
Download free 30 days full version
For testing the functionality of EnLabel you can download a FREE 30 day demo version of EnLabel Professional.
EnLabel - Main Functions
EnLabel facilitates your work with many predefined templates. In addition there are numerous functions for creating your own label
Fixed text can be positioned in any windows font
Text in a textbox will be automatically adjusted to the size mark of the box
Many contents are only generated at print time, as dates, weights, serial numbers, etc. These contents can be created in different ways:
- Automatically generate
- Import from a database
- Enter by keyboard at print time
- By calculating a formula/macro script
- Select from a list of options
Thereby the label content is dynamically adapted to the current situation at the time of printing.
All standard symbologies will be supported:
- Code128 – Auto
- Code128 – Set A
- Code128 – Set B
- Code128 – Set C
- Code 39
- Code 93
- EAN 8
- GS1 DataBar (RSS)
- GS1 DataMatrix
- GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128) (Application Identifier Dropdown box)
- Interleaved 2-of-5
- MS 7
- MSI (Modified Plessey)
- Telepen Numeric
- UK Royal Mail 4 State
- UPC-E System-1
Selection and configuration by means of clear menus:
By the import function it is possible to insert and scale different formats of images and graphics into your layout.Automatic variable dynamic graphic selection from a active database during label printing
EnLabel includes many pre-defined templates. The Templates can be adapted to your specific requirements. This will simplify the design process. On basic of the pre-defined templates functions as scripting, variables, symbols etc. will be explained. An integrated help completes the interactive support for designing your own labels.
There is a custom module for each of your requirements
EnLabel Design Software is available in the following versions:
Label design with full functionality without database functions
Label design with full functionality, including database functions
EnLabel Print only
Selection; previewing and printing EnLabel designs without editor
EnLabel is the right choice wherever labels of any kind have to be printed reliably, quickly and professionally. Together with the dependable and fast printers of MICROPLEX you will manufacture your labels efficiently.
Printing technologies such as thermal printing, laser printing or ink printing in colour and monochrome are available in different print widths and speeds.
The Applications are as versatile as the requirements:
- Batch printing of product labels with continuous serial numbers, date/time…
- Custom printing with data from formula, database or keyboard entry
- Printing of Odette, VDA, KLT, GHS label
- Labeling of devices, boards, bundles, cartons or palettes
- Safety instructions with graphics, images, logos and text
Download EnLabel professional 30 Day trial
For testing the functionality of EnLabel you can download a FREE 30 trial of EnLabel Professional directly on our homepage. After testing EnLabel you can easily unlock the proper version.
Alle in der Testphase erstellten Designs können Sie selbstverständlich auch nach der Testphase weiter verwenden.