Solutions » Chemical & Hazardous Goods
Solution for the Chemical Industry & Hazardous Goods Labeling
GHS Label Printing in Compliance with Regulations
Reliable Printing of Hazardous Warning Labels
The interplay of the surface material and adhesive is decisive for the quality and longevity of hazardous goods labels. Liquids, oil, grease, soapsuds, solvents, acids or salt water should not have a negative impact on the labeling or adhesive. This demands the use of advanced materials – and powerful printers capable of handling such materials easily, swiftly and reliably. Thanks to GHS-compliant printing, continuous batch processing and an optimal processing sequence, Microplex logiJET TC8 fulfill such demanding tasks with impressive speed and at a level of quality you can always rely on – even under the most challenging conditions.
- Compliant with GHS / CLP regulations
- BS5609 compliant printing with Microplex materials
- UV-stable, scratch-resistant, water and solvent resistant
Almost Any Application And Connection Can Be Realized
Microplex printers with their Multi Intelligence Controller allow for multiple configurations.
The Microplex logiJET TC8 is PCL5c-compatible, for example, and can therefore be operated like a laser printer and integrated very easily into production systems such as SAP® R/3.
Adaptations and performance losses thus do not have to be accepted in SAP® applications or when switching from a laser printer to a thermal printer.
- Direct support of SAP® by the HP PCL5c emulation
- No middleware necessary
- No software modification necessary
- Windows® driver supports easy to use handling with all Windows versions
- Many other emulations like PRESCRIBE IIe, Epson ESC/P, CODE-V, …
- Batch printing from roll-to-roll, small foot print – 39 cm x 42 cm
- Fine tuning by „x“- and „y“-adjustment to get perfect register
Robust Printing Unit With Two Colors
The Microplex logiJET TC8 is a thermal transfer printer that is perfect for industrial tasks. It is equipped with two robust printing modules, which can be equipped with any color. Windows applications are supported by a Windows driver optimized for this system for all modern Windows versions. The logiJET TC8 can print on any relevant material like paper, PE, PP, etc. in order to fulfill GHS / CLP regulations and BS5609.
With the logiJET TC8 you can print material with a width of 100 mm up to 222 mm and almost any length. This ensures that all relevant information can be stored in sufficient size on a label.
This ensures that all relevant information can be stored in sufficient size on a label. Suitable combinations of labels and ribbons are available for a variety of applications. For smaller formats the logiJET TC8 can also be used for multi-labels production very efficiently. A printing unit with two printing modules offers even more advantages:
- Printing on blank material
- Printing black and red in one go
- Reduction of different preprinted labels
- Reduction of storage costs
Multiple Configuration Options
The Microplex printers with their Multi Intelligence Controller have a wide range of configuration options. The printers can thus be individually adapted to the planned application. More than 40 printer languages (emulations) can be selected and configured. In addition to feedback via SNMP and Status-Out, electrical signals can also be used to control and monitor the printers.
- Individual control of the print output via electrical signals with 8 inputs and outputs (GPIO / PLC control)
- Monitoring of printer status and print status via SNMP and Status-Out
- User-friendly configuration & administration via web panel (website)