SOLID 60E-2 Continuous Forms Laser Printer
The SOLID 60E-2 prints on a wide range of materials at a speed of 60 pages A4 landscape per minute. The powerful Microplex controller guarantees this print speed even with complex data such as graphics and 2D barcodes on print material up to 16 inches wide.
Xenon flash lamp fusing (cold fusing) enables the processing of sensitive media such as plastics or material with security features such as holograms or security stripes.
The SOLID 60E-2 directly replaces no longer available printers such as Printronix® L7032, IBM® InfoPrint® 3000, IBM® InfoPrint® 4000, IBM® InfoPrint® 6500, IBM® InfoPrint® 100, IBM® InfoPrint® 75, OCE® Variostream, Okidata® ML series and SOLID 32E with its versatile printer languages.
No external drivers or boxes are required for connection to spool systems such as BlueServer® or PRISMA®, as the SOLID 60E-2 directly supports IPDS and PDF® print output.
The paper tray for 3,000 sheets (64 g/m²) is already included in the basic price.
Highlights & Features
- Most economical cold fusing printer on the market
- Prints on paper, PVC, plastic, etc.
- USB, Ethernet (10/100 Mbit) as standard
- Laser and matrix printer compatible
- SAP® with the standard PCL5e emulation
- Perfect control via Status Out
- Optional IPDS emulation making it the printer of choice for IBM® solutions
Data Sheet & Driver
Various Other Documents