logiJET TT8 Thermal Label Printer
The Microplex logiJET TT8 is a rugged 8-inch thermal printer with metal housing, small foot print and dust-resistant design for the toughest loads in harsh production and logistics environments.
Thanks to the optional cutter, different formats can be printed and cut alternately in a single operation. For perfect integration the logiJET TT8 can be connected directly to hosts like AS/400, iSeries servers or various print managers like InfoPrint® Manager. Among many other printer languages (emulations), PCL5 , IPDS, Kyocera Prescribe and PDF® Direct Printing are supported. In addition, the logiJET TT8 can be used in a highly flexible manner via WIFI, LAN, IEEE 1284, serial or USB if desired.
- Stickers, labels and tags up to A4 size
- Toughest production and logistics deployment
- Just-in-time printing or batch processing
- Logistics, commissioning, production, shipping, etc.
Highlights & Features
- Easy handling
- 1D and 2D barcodes
- Ethernet (10/100 MBit), WIFI optional
- GPIO / SPS control optional
- UHF-RFID optional
- Thermal, laser and matrix emulations incl. PCL5
Data Sheet & Driver
Various Other Documents